|Click here to view the LIST.|
- SIX FEET OF THE COUNTRY by Nadine Gordimer
Nadine Gordimer was an exceptional writer, who gave us another look at the apartheid times in South Africa from a different angle. The words were lightly written, but the reader can feel the heaviness of the subject.
- THE END OF THE PARTY by Graham Greene
- THE BURNING CITY by Hjalmar Söderberg
- THE GUEST by Albert Camus
- AMONG THE PATHS TO EDEN by Truman Capote
- THE MAN WHO COULD WORK MIRACLES by HG Wells
- MARRIAGE À LA MODE by Katherine Mansfield
Thought-provoking. Katherine Mansfield made an embroidered, yet dramatic illustration of a marriage divorced from its purpose and foundation.