This month, I really, truly want to finish my David Mitchell challenge. Jacob de Zoet is breaking my heart, and I can't seem to move on from what I last read. Yes, fiction can do that to me.
To that, I am adding:
- Dwellers by Eliza Victoria -TFG's book for the month.
- The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera -the last book in my I Dare You To Read challenge.
- Fludd by Hilary Mantel -4/5 stars -Humorous and symbolic.
- The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat by Dr. Oliver Sacks -3/5 stars -It challenged misconceptions and case isolation.
- Jesus' Son by Denis Johnson -5/5 stars -It was both sad and beautiful -it was perfect.
- Jack: The Tale of Frost -4/5 stars -Grinch have to make a huge step backwards from this one.
Have a great November!