Let's take a look at my December 2013 books.
- Hunted by Elizabeth Heiter - 3/5 stars- A debut novel about serial killing.
- A Feast for Crows - 4/5 stars - Not my favorite from the series but I can't deny that I enjoyed reading from a protagonist's POV.
- HP and the Sorcerer's Stone by JK Rowling -5 /5 stars - A reread for the F2F, and I added 2 stars more this 2nd time around.
- Alex Cross, Run by James Patterson - 4/5 stars - This one is actually bone-chilling. And, I like Ron Guidice as antagonist, he got into my nerves. I just thought that (maybe) he could have gone down in a different manner, It just seems too convenient for a formidable opponent like himself.
- Breadcrumbs by Anne Ursu - 3/5 stars - I don't know. There are plenty of literary references, but I just didn't feel the story like how I usually felt from a fairy tale.
I've already started with Everlost, but too early to make an assessment. How about you? Are you done with your first book this month? Let's hear about it.