Acknowledge the nominating blogger. Share 11 random facts about yourself. Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you. List 11 bloggers. They should be bloggers you believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love! Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer and let all the bloggers know they have been nominated. (You cannot nominate the blogger who nominated you.)
1. Avocado green is my favorite color.2. Sautéed Ampalaya (bitter gourd) with egg is a favorite dish.3. Perfume and eau de parfum give me allergies.4. My dog is my current bedmate.5. I love walking under tree canopies.6. Up until now, I don’t know our neighbors’ first names.7. When I’m really angry and quiet, I imagine dicing people with a katana (so be very wary).8. I've worked as service crew for a food chain during college…9. ...which also helped me overcome most of my psychological introversion issues.10. I have no problem talking in groups or seminars, but I have difficulty approaching individuals.
11.It took me 2 hours to finish this list. That’s how difficult it is for me to talk about myself.
1. Which literary character/s would you invite to a tea party? Who would you rather opt out of your guest list?It would be very interesting to sit and have tea with Thursday Next, and talk more about Jurisfiction. I’d rather not have tea with Rumpelstiltskin. Too complicated. You know what I mean? Nor Edward Cullen. Mind readers are such party poopers.
2. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Fly a dragon.
3. Pirates or Ninjas?
4. If you were to be rescued by The Avengers all at once, in whose biceps (iron clad or otherwise) would you rather cling to?
Truth be told, I'll do anything to cling onto Loki, but since he is not among the choices I'll settle for Ironman.
5. Pick a mythical world that you'd most want to live in.
Vendella. The setting for the Dragon Keeper Chronicles by Donita K. Paul.
6. If you get invited to a costume party, who would you come as?
Mrs. Potts from Beauty and the Beast.
7. What is the best thing that happened to you last week?I attended the TFG-F2F25, The Ocean atthe End of the Lane, held at The Appraisery.
8. There is a zombie apocalypse and you are only allowed to stow one type of food inside your refuge bunker. What would that food be?Fruitcake. That goes great with coffee, because, of course, I am not going to be hauled in a bunker without coffee.
9. Blind spots? (things that you are partially open to trying but somehow haven't gotten around to it yet. It can be a genre, or a movie, or a tv show, or a book, or food, or a person, etc.) Soft spots? (things you can't resist and will most likely latch onto/consume like puppies, or cat memes, or Benedict Cumberbatch.)I am partial to exotic food. The last I tried was frog legs, but my hubby said that wasn't exotic enough. I might try something else in the future. I have too many soft spots, cute cow prints among them.
10. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?Geesh, fell in love, of course! LOL
11. What is your go to happy song? sad song?Most of my happy songs are sad songs. Will you consider The Four Seasonby Antonio Vivaldi as a happy song? Or, Yiruma’s Love Me as sad song?