It’s time to be excited once more. The 3rd Filipino Reader Conference is taking place at the Rizal Library of the Ateneo de Manila
University, on November 9, 2013. And in anticipation comes our favorite weekly meme,
Filipino Friday (1):
"Hello, Reader! Let’s get to know you, and more importantly, what kind of reader are you? Laura E. Kelly released an infographic about Reader species — under what Domain/Class/Family/Genus/Species do you fall under? Give examples, and feel free to talk about why you belong to that species. Who knows, you may find readers in your own genus. ;)"
|Visit Laura-e-Kelly.com for more about books, reading, and authors.|
- The Chronological Reader: Yes, I do feel compelled to read every book in the series I started.
- The Multitasker: Guilty as charged! There’s always a different book, from what I read the whole day, that goes to bed with me.
- The Kindle Convert: It’s very convenient for me to have my ereader app anywhere, anytime, and without the inconvenience of weight or space.
- The Travelling Reader: not that this is a favorite, but I lapse into reading whenever I feel restless during travels.
- The Audiobook Listener: I am no marathon runner, but I walk around the park listening to an audiobook whenever time permits. Also, I found out that reading along the audiobook can turn a long-winded book engrossing.
- The Sharer Screamer: I just did something like this last month, and this one reminded me to post something about it soon. We all have the need to share the love for reading, right?
- The Book Clubber: I am a proud member of Goodreads-TFG!
- The “It’s Complicated” Reader: Oh, dear! This one describes me best, I believe. I’m sure a mix of something and everything, so I disagree to be confined with a label.
- Delayed Onset Reader: You haven’t seen my Mt. TBR yet? It’s HUGE! LOL