Thursday, April 4, 2013
Required Reading: April 2013
March was a pretty lean month for me with regards to my reading challenge, that is. I will have to write a separate entry/s for my reasons, I believe. For now, let's deal with what I've read.
1. The Book Thief by Makus Zusak -5/5 stars
2. Ice Study by Maria V. Snyder -4/5 stars
3. Gilead by Marilynne Robinson -5/5 stars
4. The Sense of an Ending by Julian Barnes -will have to leak through this 1st week of April.
For the month of April:
1. Smaller, Smaller Circles by F.H. Batacan: TFG have chosen this book for the May F2F discussion.
2. Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke: I've stalled this book since 2011. I figured that joining the online buddy reading will push me to finish it.
3. The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz: I've pushed this far too long, so I am hoping to tackle it this month too.
I hope that I will get my reading phase back this time. To read from the rest of the challengers, simply click on the photo above.