- Our willingness to brave the awful Christmas season traffic;
- We adopt even when tired and sleep-deprived;
- We are willing to wait for others to arrive even if they are hours late;
- We tweet, text, and send private messages to each other from across the table;
- Our clinginess compels us to stay together until the wee hours of the morning hopping from one store to another.
Monday, January 14, 2013
2012’s Last Hurrah!
Have you ever given into clinginess? Sometimes it’s a good thing to do so.
December 29, some TFG friends decided to meet up at the Ayala Triangle in Makati for the lights and sound display. We officially called these meet-ups as HOHOL (hang-out, hang-out lang). Then again, we made that up to fill the gap between F2Fs. If I have not said it before, then let me say it now and you may quote me -we’re a clingy lot. (♥♥,)
Evidences of our clinginess are:
Please don’t take us the wrong way. The Filipino Group is a serious book club, we seriously discuss books, and we seriously wanted to cling to each other for a long long time. (✿◠‿◠)
A Blessed New Year everyone!