Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Book Review | TWELFTH NIGHT by Deanna Raybourn


  
June 1st, 2014; 
Harlequin MIRA

Often times, curiosity is indeed a wonderful thing. This is another review copy I clicked out of mere curiosity, really. I’ve seen raving reviews about this Victorian series and its daring female protagonist, and when I saw this novella available in Netgalley, I did not hesitate.

This installment is #5.6 in the series. What’s amazing was, I didn’t have a hard time following who’s who and what’s what. Ms. Raybourn has a knack of moving her readers along without getting lost, and simply introduces everyone in the most unconventional way (it seems to me). Like, meeting Nicholas Brisbane for the first time - naked in bed. A very fine specimen too, I gathered.

So far, I liked all the characters I’ve met, a very interesting set of people with strong wit and personalities. Reading this series will never be boring.  I guess I have to set a date for a reading marathon.


Book details:
Title:  Twelfth Night
Author:  Deanna Raybourn
Publication:  June 1st, 2014 by Harlequin MIRA
Genre:  General Fiction/ Historical
Rating:   ★★★


*Thank you MIRA for being generous.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment